THE INTERNATIONAL DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL is one of the nation’s leading educational organization which is devoted to spread quality education across the country and is designed by award winning educationists of India and creators of the international system of education. IDPS’s educational programme is a unique educational system which aims at making learning interesting, oriented with international quality of education and Gurukul Shiksha, a traditional Indian system of imparting education. In addition, the focus at IDPS is on inculcating skills such as public speaking, making presentations, personal grooming, team work, etc. with special emphasis on the application of knowledge to everyday situations.
- Offering a creative, caring, innovative, stress-free and harmonious learning environment for children.
- Imparting quality education through opportunities to discover , explore & experiment with hands-on material.
- Providing a lively curriculum which is practical in approach, innovative in methods, scholarly in content and global in scope.
- Developing communication skills to enable the children to express their thoughts and feeling fluently & in a confident manner.
- Creating opportunities for learning basic life skills such as self-dependency, critical thinking & decision making.
- Preparing children for the global challenges while maintaining the rich Indian culture, morals and values.
INTERNATIONAL DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL is a pioneer in quality education. IDPS is dedicated to constantly upgrade its unique & futuristic system of education, which is one of its kinds in the schooling fraternity. IDPS is a dynamic educational community created by the interaction of committed faculty and enthusiastic parents. The vision of IDPS, we believe that narrow walls of classroom and textbooks.
At IDPS, we believe that education is all about preparing and equipping young people for life and not just for school. With this philosophy as our source of inspiration, we aim to provide a stimulating environment wherein children enjoy learning and can also perform to the best of their abilities, in all areas of our extensive curriculum. By providing inclusive education at IDPS, we also aim to build capacity in our children to accept the challenges of life. At IDPS, we have always believed that both teachers and parents play an important role in the growth and development of children and it is only through open communication, fruitful discussions and active participation that we can together lay a strong foundation for our children.